Baja Dive Expedition
Dec 13-19, 2023
Experience the best scuba diving Los Cabos has to offer!
Humpback whales, bull sharks, whale sharks, sea lions, and more fish than you can count? Sarah is once again driving to Baja, and you can meet her there for an unforgettable scuba dive expedition. Cabo San Lucas is the perfect home base to explore the best of Baja.
This budget-friendly trip is the perfect way to ring in the new year with like-minded divers. Meet people from around the world and make lifelong friends on this 7-day, 6-night adventure.
There are limited spots for this exploration of Los Cabos, so check out the trip details and sign up today!
Enjoy 6 nights in the Cabo Vista Hotel in downtown Cabo San Lucas and 5 days of activities with Sarah and Dive Ninja Expeditions. Dive days will include: Cabo San Lucas Marine Park (including 1 night dive), the Corridor, and Cabo Pulmo. Plus, we’ll take a day trip to La Paz to snorkel with whale sharks and the super friendly colony of sea lions on Isla Espiritu Santo. Finally, on the last day before your flight, you’ll join a morning boat trip to see the humpback whales!
- $2050 USD/per diver (private room)
- $1750 USD/per diver (shared room, queen bed)
2 SPOTS LEFT!
Patreon members get a special price!
- Minimum certification required: Open Water
- Number of dives included: 7
- 1 whale shark expedition
- 1 whale watching trip
- 6 nights accommodation
- Transportation to/from airport
- Rental Gear
- Extra activities outside of planned itinerary
- Tips for dive guides and crew
- Credit card processing fees
- Extra dive days–ask about the 2 day (4 dives) add on to check out Gordo Banks and the hammerhead sharks
Will you join the adventure?
Can’t Make this Dive Trip?
- Check out details of the 2024 SOCORRO DIVE EXPEDITION, running from January 3-11. This is a new collaboration between Azul Unlimited and Dive Ninja Expeditions and is definitely one you won’t want to miss. This will be a big one to check off your scuba diving bucket list.
- Join the Azul scuba community on Patreon for extra videos, behind-the-scenes happenings, trip discounts (when available) and even yoga classes.
- Follow the scuba diving and van life adventures on YouTube. New videos every week!